between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity,
referred in this agreement as (you, your) and Carlos DaCosta
known as an Author by the name of Al DaCosta, referred in this
agreement as (I, me, we, us, our).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood,
IN THIS DOCUMENT, THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE SITE AND YOU
MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
I reserve the right, in my sole discretion, to make changes or
will alert you about any changes by email, specifying the date that the
new changes took or will take place, but not obliged to do so. It is also
informed of updates.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to
or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such
distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which
would subject me to any registration requirement within such
jurisdiction or country.
Any person from the US or other locations who chooses to visit the Site,
do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance
with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The information, recommendations and advise on this site through
blogs, articles, images, and books are simply informative, and must not
be taken literally. If you follow the content of any of these manuscripts,
you do so at your own decision and risk.
The site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age. All users
who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under
the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised
by, their parent or guardian to use the Site.
If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is my property and all audio, video,
text, photographs, and graphics on the Site are owned or controlled by
me or licensed to me, and are protected by copyright and trademark
laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair
competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and
The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors
except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by me.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
• Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting
usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other
means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating
user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
• Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden of the Site or
the networks or services connected to the Site.
• Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the
username of another user.
• Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass,
abuse, or harm another person.
• Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, me, us,
and/or the Site.
• Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or
• Use content without proper attribution.
• Use content in a fashion that does not comply with the content’s
• Trick, defraud, or mislead me, or my staff and other users,
especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information
such as (but not limited to) user passwords.
• Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports
of abuse or misconduct.
• Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts
to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots,
or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Cookies are small files, (usually text files) that we use and send to your
device to help us to monitor your visit to our Site and remember certain
information about your visit — like your login information, or the
articles or pages that most interested you, so next time you visit again,
we can make your experience more enjoyable and give you an easier
The major difference would make if you rejected the cookies, is that you
will have to go through the process of signing in every time you visit
the Site, and parts of the website could not work as efficiently, making
your visit, harder and possibly more annoying.
YOUR REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Occasionally. I may provide you areas on the Site where you can express
yourself and leave comments or reviews.
When posting a review or comment, you must comply with the
(1) Your comments or reviews should not contain offensive profanity,
or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language.
(2) You should have firsthand experience with the person, or entity,
that you are referring to in the content being reviewed.
(3) Your comments/reviews should not contain references to illegal
(4) You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative
(5) Your comments or reviews should not contain discriminatory
references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
(6) You should not organize a campaign encouraging others to post
comments or reviews, whether positive or negative.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities,
or losses resulting from any review.
Even though I am very thankful for any proposal to improve the Site,
but… You must acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments,
suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site
(“Proposals”) provided by you to us the Site are non-confidential and
shall become my sole property. I shall own exclusive rights, including
all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted
use and dissemination of these Proposals for any lawful purposed,
commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to
you. Unless you’ve clearly specified otherwise at the moment of your
I reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(2) Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole
limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities.
(3) Manage the Site in a manner designed to protect my/our rights and
property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.